Operating a business is complex and can often become a daunting task. Our aim is to make your business operate smoothly at any stage. Our team has extensive experience in the business world and is committed to helping high-growth businesses develop efficient and effective solutions for various legal situations. We also assist our clients with matters regarding contracts, such as drafting contracts that clearly outline the obligation of parties, negotiating, and ensuring legal compliance.
We emphasize in these particular services:
- Business Entity Formation (Partnership, Corp, and LLC)
- Business Planning, including transition of business ownership, representation in tax-related matters
- Business Sales and Purchases
- Business Transaction Representation, Negotiation, and Contract Drafting
- Wills, Trusts, and Related Estate Planning Documents
- Stakeholders’ Dispute Resolution
- Employee/Independent Contractor Classification
- 3rd Party Agreements with Vendors and Partners
- Legal Compliance with Online Sales and Marketing Activities
- Sales and Licensing Agreements for Products and Services
- Dissociation and Dissolution
ES Berry Law also represents and counsels clients filing for Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcies. We have experience in creating a plan that gains the maximum debt relief and debt forgiveness for small and medium-sized business owners. Further, we offer bankruptcy protection services, such as stopping lawsuits, wage garnishments on salaries, and harassment at home or work.